Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park Tickets
Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park is rated the second best water park in the world. Disney sets the theme for this specially themed attraction as a melting ski resort. Your family won’t want to miss spending an exciting day at this spectacular attraction!
Disney legend has it that after a freak winter storm blanketed the area with snow, Florida’s first ski resort was born. When temperatures returned to normal, the powdery snow turned to slippery slush. Slalom courses, bobsled and toboggan runs became downhill waterslides. The chair lift carried swimmers instead of skiers. The ski jump became the tallest, fastest waterslide in the nation. You are invited to what has become Disney’s Blizzard Beach, the most slushy, slippery, exhilarating beach water park anywhere!
Here are some tips to help you make the most out of your visit:
- don’t forget to bring some good sunscreen to help keep you from baking under the sun.
- a few of the rides and slides (including) Summit Plummet require riders to be at least 48 inches in height
- swim attire with rivets, buckles, or exposed metal is not permitted on the attractions
- lockers, towels, life vests are available for rent (at Snowless Joe’s)
- lounge chairs are only available on a first come, first serve basis
- alcoholic beverages or glass containers are prohibited
- parking and inner tube usage are included with admission into the park
- the ground will get hot, protect your feet and bring sandals or water shoes
- during the busy summer months, the best time to visit is after 3 pm
Save time and money, and purchase your discounted Blizzard Beach tickets here! Tickets are now valid for use at BOTH Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon on the same day!