Discount Medieval Times Tickets
Medieval Times Dinner Theater located in Kissimmee, Florida minutes from Disney World, is home to an adventure unlike anything you have ever experienced before. During each live performance at Medieval Times, guests of our castle enjoy an authentic medieval feast while brave knights on horseback do battle to the death. During this death defying show, each section of the arena will be represented by a brave knight fighting for their colored seats. Cheer and support your knight to victory and the heart of the princess as they compete in various events throughout the show.
Reservations are required. Please indicate in the customer comment box the day and show time you wish to go. We will make the reservations for you!
Why pay Gate price? Save money and avoid those long lines at the gate and purchase your discounted Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament Show tickets here! You get the same EXACT ticket you would purchase at the gates only for LESS through us!
Medieval Times Show Storyline
King Alphonso the Magnificent, has invited six of the most noble knights of the realm to compete in a tournament of jousting, games and hand-to-hand combat.
In the end, only one knight shall be victorious and become the personal champion to the King. Now is the time to begin your magnificent journey into the past. This is Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament.
The action intensifies as knights enter into dangerous hand-to-hand combat using authentic period weaponry.
The King’s personal champion earns the right to select his Queen of Love and Beauty from among the castle’s fair maidens.
Medieval Times Dinner Menu
At Medieval Times Orlando your dinner show experience is complimented by a 4-course feast. This feast is served “medieval style”. So in the spirit of the 11th century, no silverware is used.
- Warm garlic bread
- Warm and flavorful creamy vegetable soup
- Juicy slow roasted fresh chicken
- Baked potato that’s slightly seasoned
- Dessert is a tasty pastry of the royal family choosing
- 2 rounds of beverages are included free with your dinner. A cash bar is available throughout the show.
- Medieval Times New Features
- Newly renovated courtyard with covered walkway
- A greatly expanded King’s Hall with musicians and crafters to keep guests entertained during the pre show
- Brand new ticket office with authentic drawbridge and moat
- New “state-of-the-art’ kitchen serving you the best dinner show food